Law School and Appearances
Steve Levy received a Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Long Beach. Upon graduating from law school, he opened the Law Offices of Steve Levy & Associates and handled court appearances in several areas of law.
In addition to personal injury, criminal and bankruptcy hearings, Mr. Levy has over years of experience with all aspects of collection litigation.
Expanding The Practice
In 2002 Mr. Levy expanded his practice nationwide by founding Court Appearance Professionals, the leading provider of attorneys across the country. Mr. Levy manages over 15,000 attorneys and has been extremely successful in assisting his clients collect millions of dollars. His strong commitment to his clients has earned him an outstanding reputation in the legal community.
Mr. Levy is a member of:
- The National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
- Debt Buyers Association (DBA)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- The National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- The California Creditors Bar Association (CCBA)